You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Postericons.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions in relation to the terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail.
When opening an Account with Poster Icons you can confirm the following:
- Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register on the website as a customer are correct, honest and complete.
- You will inform us immediate if the Personal Information does not meet the criteria as mentioned above by contacting us via e-mail.
- You agree not to falsify or impersonate an individual / organisation.
We reserve right to
- Change or remove, temporarily or permanently, this Website not subject to notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any amendments to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Modify the conditions at anytime, and your continued use of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to see if those conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must withdraw your use of the website.
Third party Links
To provide related products/services to our clients we do provide links to other websites or resources. It is your decision if you choose to explore these options. However, you agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for:
(i) Their stock availability, (ii) Do not review (iii) not liable, directly or inydirectly, for the privacy policies of the websites, (iv) the content of such websites which includes any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (v) any loss, damages or offence for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of the external websites or resources in connection with adverting, products, service, quality, or security.
We treat your privacy very seriously and your personal information secure. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation and any changes.
Please note we will only use your personal information for the following:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical purposes to improve the website
- To deliver relevant content to you
- With your consent, to send you information relating to announcements and special offers
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you (via email, letter or by telephone) for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create an online account and before making a purchase you will be given the option to receive information from Poster Icons by post, e-mail or telephone, about announcements, new products, or special offers. If you do not wish for this to occur you must untick the box stating so. You may also unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
In full compliance with the relevant Data Protection Act and Consumer legislation we will not divulge any of your personal information to any company outside of Poster Icons for marketing purposes.
We do not store your payment details whether it be a credit/debit card or any other form.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority conducting an investigation into fraudulent activity with justified or unjustified, to provide your personal information and your activity with Poster Icons we are legally obliged to do so.
We will take as much care as possible to keep your personal details and payments secure. However, unless proved negligent we cannot be held liable for any such loss suffered as a result of third party illegal access/use of this data.
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the Buy Now Button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Poster Icons.
- As your item leaves our warehouse we will send you a despatched confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless the order is declined for anyone or more of the reasons below.
(i) The item you requested is out of stock.
(ii) Unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
(iii) A product or pricing error.
(iv) You not being eligible due not meeting the terms and conditions.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase and wish to return anything purchased from us, we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange provided it is in the same condition. Notification to us should be made within 7 days and returns within 14 day in the original packaging.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in the same condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
Description and Condition
Each item is sold based on an original photo of the actual item as well as both the Short and Long Product descriptions. Condition whilst subjective, can be found under the Grading page or by contacting us.
We try to maintain a very high level of correctness in terms of product images, descriptions and prices. We also strive to keep the website as up to date as possible. However there may be times where an item cannot be purchased. Please refer to Contract Placement.
- You agree to take additional precaution when packing the piece and not to use any inferior packaging.
- You agree to send the Piece by Recorded Delivery as a minimum. We strongly recommend that you send the piece via Special Delivery if the Consigned value exceeds £30.00.
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstance due to fire, theft or flood where the consigned piece cannot be returned, the consigned agreed price will be paid and not the resale price.
- Upon the sale of a consigned piece, the client will be issued with a Cheque in sterling within 5 working days.
We do not accept any liability if the piece:
i) Does not reach us
ii) Is received Damaged
iii) Cannot be returned – refer to (3)
Poster Icons gift vouchers & promotional discounts
- Gift vouchers can be exchanged for goods online at Poster Icons.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date and can be redeemed at any time.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will be left as a credit for you with postericons.com, and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- When redeeming gift vouchers online or over the telephone you will be required to give the discount code as displayed on the voucher. If used online, the code must be entered and the apply Coupon button pressed which will automatically adjust the price.
- If you have to return goods you have purchased online using gift voucher/s, we will credit your account. You will be able to use this towards any future purchases.
Codes offered by Poster Icons are valid only for use as per the specific instructions for that particular code. This can only be redeemed via postericons.com, unless otherwise stated.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks and all other intellectual property rights shall remain at all times the rights of Poster Icons.
You confirm that all of the material on this website is provided only for personal use and in order to make a successful purchase. It shall not be used for any commercial use. Copying, displaying, transferring, publishing or exploiting the Website is prohibited.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Whilst we attempt to ensure the website has correct information at all times, we do not provide any guarantees of this. E & O accepted. No endorsements are being made with the use of Paypal as the Payment Gateway provider. It is your decision when conducting a financial transaction to assess the Security features of the mentioned Payment Gateway Provider.
We make no warranty that the Website or that the Payment Gateway Provider will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website or Payment Gateway. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of good/s to an individual or company. This does not affect your statutory rights or cancellation rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Financial losses (whether through loss of revenues, profits, contracts, or business).
- Loss of goodwill or reputation.
- Any Direct or indirect losses suffered by a party i.e. Individual, Business or Third Party Link.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
4 Montpelier Street